The Sculpt Team sincerely hope you and your family are well at this time.
We thought we'd offer this page to provide info regarding what the Sculpt team are offering remotely during the lockdown period
Some of you may indeed already be taking part in some of the below or may fancy trying another.
All are free except for one option Josh has which is to take part in his live HIIT classes and a few suggest a donation to a charitable cause.
So we have James, Josh, Tracy, Chris, Sarah, Lucy, Jane and Mary doing 'their thing' which ranges from weights, body weight exercises to Pilates and yoga to exercises for kids - specifically swimming so we hope there's something for just about everyone.
Below is a specific description plus how to check it out/participate:
- James Pittam: has put together a bunch of weights training programmes. Please follow him on Facebook (search James Pittam) - if you don't recognise him at first he is wearing a cap - the hair must be getting out of control!!
- Josh Dowson: has a few options, he has a YouTube channel with various body weight workouts: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCra-ZdvQ4ntqZz7HxIj21JA
- He has workouts via his website: https://www.dowsonfitness.com/workouts
- And he has live HIIT classes daily available to book here: https://www.dowsonfitness.com/book-online
- Tracy Carruthers has her own style going on of course!! A combination of boxing, body weights, cardio, circuits, stretch!! Check her out via her instagram: tracy.carruthers1 for all her workouts
- Chris Taylor is also offering a variety of services including training tips, nutrition info, exercises videos, articles and recipes!! Best way to view all of this is to sign up via his instagram (christaylor_pt) or Facebook (Chris Taylor) pages.
- Lucy Raffel is running her Pilates classes every Tuesday and Thursday 6:30pm via Zoom. To participate please private message her via the Facebook page 'Sculpt Pilates' or instagram 'sculpt.pilates'.
- Jane Day is our senior swim instructor and has put together some kid workouts geared toward swimming but of course is great for general fitness. To view please check out the Sculpt Personal training page on Facebook.
- Sarah Newby can be found on Facebook - simply search for 'Sarah Newby' for her stretch classes
- Finally Mary Glendinning is running her Yoga classes every week day at 6pm via Zoom. To participate please private message her via Facebook - search for Mary Glendinning. All can also be accessed via the Sculpt Facebook page.
You may have noticed Mike Salkeld isn't listed above. With him still being 'on the books' with the NHS he volunteered himself back if there was the need - he ended up on the Covid positive wards in Carlisle so quite a change from the treatment room in the hotel!
Again all of us at Sculpt sincerely wish you all the best over the next few weeks/months and look forward to returning to all forms of training and exercise when it's safe to do so.
Take care and any questions or issues please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike and James